Thank you for visiting our website. PandeVITA works on providing a platform and smartphone app for a more efficient knowledge transfer between society and science in pandemic crises on a global level.
Personal data that we process
The amount and type of data we process depends on your activities and use of the Website. Certain data is collected simply from your use of the Website, where as other data is submitted by you voluntarily in your communications with us or to receive requested services. Below, we explain the data we process for our various services.
Legitimate reasons for processing your personal data
Legitimate reasons for lawful processing your personal data is the legitime interest of the PandeVITA consortium to promote the PandeVITA project outcomes as more specifically described in the Introduction, to meet contractual obligations in that context.
Storage and deletion of personal data
Security of personal data
iserundschmidt GmbH, as the responsible party to host the website, applies all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure safe processing of personal data and to prevent the accidental loss or destruction and unauthorized and / or illegal access to, use, modification or disclosure thereof. In assessing the appropriate level of security and in the process of selecting and implementing suitable technical and organizational measures, iserundschmidt GmbH takes into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing, as well as the risks that are presented by processing, in particular from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, and additionally, the risk of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
Your rights as a user
You have a number of rights, which you can exercise at any time. In particular, you have the:
• Right to information: You have the right to be informed about the processing and use of your personal data, including the purpose for which we are processing this data, the period that we will retain it and with whom we will share it.
• Right to access: You have the right to ask from us to confirm whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you. Where that is the case, you can access your personal data that we are processing and relevant supplementary data.
• Right to rectification: You have the right to request from us modifications, corrections or update to your personal data in case you believe that it is not up to date, complete or accurate.
• Right to erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your personal data that we are processing, subject to specific restrictions.
• Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request from us to restrict the processing of your personal data, with a view to limiting the way that we use this data.
• Right to data portability: You have the right to ask for your personal data to be provided back to you or transferred to a third party.
• Right to object: You have the right to object to us processing your personal data at any time for reasons related to your particular situation.